Friday, December 14, 2012

Free Downlaod New AppWorld v4.0.0.65 OS 5.0 OS 6 OS 7.1


Free Downlaod New AppWorld v4.0.0.65OS 5.0 OS 6 OS 7.1 New Appworld 2012


AppWorld v4.0.0.65 (Official) (OS 5.0-7.1)

Version 4.0 Features:

  • Integration with BlackBerry Commerce Payment Services for Credit Card and PayPal Purchases
    BlackBerry Commerce is a payment service which manages all credit card and PayPal purchases and transactions made on BlackBerry App World 4.0
  • NFC Tag Integration
    NFC tag integration will allow users to swap applicatons lists
  • Ability to Permanently Delete Apps from My World
    Users are able to permanently delete apps from My World
  • Ability to Re-Install All Apps From My World
    Users will have the ability to re-install all apps from My World
  • Automatic Find in My World
    Automatic Find will allow users to search and find apps more easily in My World
  • Bookmarks
    Ability to bookmark applications to reference later or share with friends (Bookmarked applications can be viewed through My World)
  • Edit Mode
    Ability to take an action (Upgrade, Delete, Reinstall) selectively against a set of applications (Reinstall, Delete, Install) – Accessible through My World menu.
 Download :  
New AppWorld v4.0.0.65 2012
Mirror Link :
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Before Download Read This Tutorials How To Install Apps On Your BlackBerry


bbb

Free Blackberry Apps
 
 FB

Ditulis Oleh : Unknown Hari: Friday, December 14, 2012 Kategori:

2 comments:

 
Review this blog on Bloggers.com


Warung Online